Dear Members & Friends of Unity,
We will re-open our facility on June 14th.
Temporary Protocols for Opening:
• Please wear face masks as required by government order.
• The facility has been cleaned and sanitized during your absence, and we will continue to do so on a more frequent basis. Please follow all CDC guidelines for public safety and social distancing, including the use of hand sanitizer we will have available.
• If you are sneezing, coughing, not feeling well or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, please stay home and attend our online service opportunities.
• If you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk,” please stay home and attend our online church opportunities.
• When you arrive at Unity, you are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone who is not from your household. We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
• Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, potlucks) will be suspended for the next few months and will resume when it is considered in the best interest of the well-being of all.
• Online giving is now the preferred method for extending financial support. Offering baskets will be strategically placed for those who wish to give checks, credit card slips, or cash.
• The Prayer Box and prayer request forms will have hand sanitizer/wipes for your use before and after placing your request in the box.
• We will not hold hands during the Peace Song, rather, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude for all of planet Earth.
• Please allow and maintain a comfortable distance of six feet between yourself, staff, minister, and other congregants, as you exit the sanctuary.
• We will not be using any paper during the service: order of service, song sheets, etc.
• Chairs will be placed at six feet intervals – please do not move.
• Youth Ministry is suspended until further notice.